Friday, July 23, 2010

Update from the Viking KaHuna


Well it turns out Mr. Rev James Vinson Wingo, DD's Father Dr. E. Otha Wingo is a Freemasonry.
He claims that Max Freedom Long succeeded him and passed Huna on to him. Why would Max do that? Does Mr. Wingo have documented proof? Huna does not BELONG to anyone. No one has a right to Huna. Well the Hawaiians have a right to Huna. From what I understand, the Hawaiians do not want the Wingo's to ever step foot in Hawaii. They are marketing their sacred religion and profiting from it.

Now if you look at a picture of Vince, he does not LOOK like a KaHuna. Well from my dealings with him, he is NO KaHuna! All I can think of when I look at the picture with judgment is 'Red Neck White Trash'. But I'm not one to look through my judgmental lens. I like to think I practice non-judgment. But my treatment by this man that calls himself a Reverend and a Huna teacher has brought out my judgmental lens. I don't like what I'm seeing in myself when I look through that lens.

There has to be a reason why this man is acting in such a way. He posted on his Huna Ning group that there are charges of fraud pending against me. This is an outright lie! Why would a Huna teacher do such a thing? I called the FBI and confirmed that there are no charges pending against me. The FBI suggested I file a fraud case against him with the Postal Inspectors Office.

I ordered DVD's that according to his website I was supposed to learn a whole host of things about Huna. I received the DVD's. OMG DO NOT buy the KaHuna Secrets DVD's. They are unprofessionally recorded and the picture and sound quality are awful!
I called him and said I was sending them back. Now I ordered the Huna Training DVD's. I cannot comment on those as of yet because I have not received them yet. Yes, I do understand that I should have waited for the refund before ordering. Yes, I get that. But he is a Reverend and a Huna teacher! I guess my guard was down. Note to self: Only learn Huna from a Hawaiian Huna teacher.

Do not do business with this man. If you can call him a man.
I know that he apparently had a heart attack last December. Well the blood flow to his brain must be impaired. This man has become paranoid, from my experience and in my opinion with my dealings with him.

These statements are from my personal experience with this man. I am expressing my first amendment right to express myself here. This is my experience in dealing with this man.
If this can help one other person not be taken by this man, then it will be worth it.

I am also filing a mail fraud case with the USPS. I talked with Linda, Postal Inspector in Missouri and she is helping me file a claim.
I called the FBI office in his area and talked with FBI agent Aaron Seamends and he said that they have no charges against me and they do not have the package that Vince claims that they do. Agent Seamends was very helpful.

I am working on a spell right now for Mr. Wingo. I will send it up when the moon is full on July 25th. My intention is to right the wrong and to heal. I have his full name, his address and phone number. So the spell will work wonderfully!

I know this will get taken care of on my end. I know Mr. Wingo will get what's coming to him. Karma will make sure of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment