Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another Opinion of Mr. Wingo

I found another complaint that the DVD's sold by Mr. Wingo is "Silva" like! I'm not familiar with Energy Medicine by Donna Eden, but the complaint claims that he's basically teaching that too!

I'm going to check out Energy Medicine on Amazon. There are lots of reviews about this book. I have not read them yet, but another suggestion is to get these books instead of buying the DVD's.

So......Learn breathing exercises, The Silva Method, Energy Medicine and NLP. There you have it.  Just go to the source that first taught these things. To me this is out right plagiarism. I have a feeling it's going to catch up with him in a karmic way.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, very disappointed in the material received from Vince Wingo. All efforts to contact him were futile. Even more disappointing was that very little material on the DVD's was Huna related. So there was Vince strutting around, using material from Energy Medicine and The Silva Method, presenting that material as Huna
    related practices. I contacted Yates Canipe and was told he was not the shipper of those Wingo DVD disks, so he was not able to assist me!

    Don't misunderstand what I say here. Huna methods are valid, and I do use the process. Most of what I learnt about Huna came from the books of Max Freedom Long.

    I did state my case in a blog post.

    Noticed that Vince even has posted about me in his 'crimestoppers' blog site.
    He says 'Patrick goes by the name "The Talker" online where he uses the annonymity of the Internet to stalk, harrass, and defame.'
    If speaking the truth is a form of 'stalking, harrassing, and defaming' can only say 'Wow'.

    Not hiding behind anything.
    Am readily available to be contacted by any so desiring to do so.
    If only it were as easy to contact Vince.

    http://www.thetalker.org/archives/978/talkers-kahuna-venture-two/

    http://hunaohana.ning.com/forum/topics/crimestoppers-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another that got the V. Wingo 'ban' treatment for daring to speak the truth. Go down that page about halfway to find the complaint post on how Wingo did this person.

    http://bhuna101.runboard.com/t59053

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I'm the other one that is 'banned' on his Ning site. I have stuff in motion right now with him. Karma is on my side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.thetalker.org/archives/1248/talker-new-kahuna-secrets-power-training-dvd/

    ReplyDelete