Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Update from Mr. Rev James Vinson Wingo, DD

Well I got my money back from the second shipment he never sent me through Paypal. But because the returned item was over 45 days old, I could not file a claim with Paypal. So......

I am in the process of getting some stuff in order. Don't want to spoil it here.

This man has become completely paranoid. I heard from others that he is blocking people out of his Ning social network. People are losing interest in his so called Huna teaching. I learned most of Huna through my LomiLomi training. It's not that complicated. But he adds other teachings into it. There was definitely plagiarism with the Silva Method. Speaking the Alpha meditation exactly word for word in his workshop and then turning around and selling that for almost $400.

DO NOT BUY ANY OF HIS PRODUCTS!

If you interested in Huna, get some books off of Amazon. Save your money. This guy is a fraud. He's got so many websites and blogs. That should have been a red flag. Just do a search on Vince Wingo.

I've learned that it is a fact that he had a heart attack last winter of 2009. For a Huna practitioner that should not happen. AND he's got Asperger's Syndrome. For someone that brags about healing a broken bone, he can't heal his Asperger's? Well the strange behavior would make sense here.
Here is what he wrote on one of his many blogs:

I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrom in 1999 and, since that time, I've have overcome many of the limitations imposed on me by NTs.

But treating people like they are out to get you. Well I guess I'm just mirroring what he's putting out. 

He says that Christians are False Prophet. He also has articles on How to Get the Girl using Ho'Oponopono. A TRUE Huna practitioner would NEVER have a thought like that. That is a ploy to sucker people into buying his crap.

This is Vince talking about the power of Huna:
.. and some people find that power "intoxicating." Some people only care about how much money they can make off people in need.

This is exactly what has happened to him! Instead of finding the love and doing things for the good of all, he is helping himself from the good of all. Interesting.

Something for everyone that is a Seeker to remember. The Truth is within YOU. When you find your Truth, you blossom when you share it. You end up like this guy when you charge astronomical fees and let it all go to your head. Something happens to a person inside. You have to give AND take. Not just take and take and take.


These are MY personal opinions based on my experience with this person. Hopefully people will do a search and find this before they give this phony any of their money.

No comments:

Post a Comment